- Monthly Dance: Lesson Quickstep Time: Saturday, February 16, 2019, at 07:00 PM - 11:00 PM Location: Dancers Studio, 415 Pascal Ave. N., St. Paul, MN Cost: Members $10 / Non-members $15
- Project Dance: East Coast Swing Foundations with Jennelle Donnay, Awakened Dance Time: Sunday, February 17, 2019, at 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM Location: 'nMotion Dance Center 7988 University Ave NE, Fridley Cost: $5 member; $10 non-member
- Project Dance: East Coast Swing Foundations with Jennelle Donnay, Awakened Dance Time: Sunday, February 24, 2019, at 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM Location: 'nMotion Dance Center 7988 University Ave NE, Fridley Cost: $5 member; $10 non-member
USA Dance Minnesota Chapter ##2011 is a local chapter of the national organization of USA Dance; a nationwide nonprofit organization of thousands of volunteers who love dancing, and appreciate the excitement and romance, as well as the social and health benefits, that dancing brings into their lives.
Our mission is to improve the quality and quantity of dancing in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area, to promote dancing in the Twin Cities, and to help interested individuals connect with the dance community.
Some activities we engage in to fulfill our mission:
- Hold monthly social dances.
- Provide information about social dance opportunities.
- Provide information about local dance studios.
- Support local collegiate programs.
- Perform dance demonstrations.
- Sponsor youth programs.
We are a non-profit volunteer organization, so for any of our activities to function, we need volunteers. If you would like to volunteer to support the organization in some way, or to join the organization, contact us for more information.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to improve the quality and the quantity of dancing in the Twin Cities.